Recess in Rio
Regular price $150.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Join us in Rio for a week of perfect white sand beaches, lush mountains, adventure-filled excitement, sizzling nightlife, and amazing food. This itinerary combines adventure and downtime ensuring you return home relaxed, rejuvenated, and filled with awesome stories.
The possibilities are endless. So make plans to make memories and check Rio off your bucket list!
Grab your favorite travel buddy, request that time off, and see for yourself all that Rio has to offer.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
July 13 - July 19, 2023
Airport code GIG or SDU
Deposit Amount: $150
What's included in this trip:
- 4-Star Accommodations
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Certified English-speaking host
- All taxes and fees for included activities
- Select Lunches & Dinners as stated within the itinerary
- Welcome dinner
- Welcome Caipirinha
- Daily Breakfast
- Samba class in a Ipanema studio
- Entry to a popular Samba club
- Exciting night out with locals
- Mini Portuguese lesson
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Dona Marta Lookout
- Tour Christ the Redeemer
- Maracana Stadium
- Snap Pictures at the Selaron Steps
- Escorted night out in Lapa
- Culinary Farewell Dinner
- Air-Conditioned Ground Transportation
- Round trip airport transfer
- Day trip to Ilha da Gigoia
- Pedro do Sal
- Santa Teresa
- Lage Park
- Botanical Gardens
- Tanuau Waterfall
What's not included:
- Airfare (see details below)
- Travel Insurance
- Off-site meals unless otherwise noted on itinerary
- Transportation during leisure time
- Cost of Covid-19 test at hotel
What do I need to travel to Brazil/Return?
- A valid passport (must be valid for trip duration AND six months past travel return date)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccinations ARE required. If this changes an update will be made. The last dose of the vaccine must have been administered 14 days prior to arrival.
- Valid Return Airfare
- No visa is required (if you are not a US Passport holder please contact the travel coordinator to ensure you have the correct documents to travel)
Our luxe 4-Star hotel, located within the Leme District, just one block from the famous promenade of Leme and Copacabana beaches is a prime location safely within miles of some of Brazil’s most popular attractions.
Within just a short distance from the hotel, you can view the amazing Sugar Loaf Mountain and even catch a beautiful sunset. The luxe accommodations are located conveniently just 20 minutes outside of the SDU airport.
Allowing travelers to settle in quickly and make the most of their arrival and departure day.
All rooms are equipped with AC, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a minibar.
- The initial deposit is non-refundable. Deposits are transferable up to 60 days of your initial payment to an unregistered guest.
- Cancellations made before Sep 30th; guest will receive a full refund, excluding the deposit.
- Cancellations made before Jan 20th; guest will receive a 50% refund, excluding the deposit
- Cancellations made after Jan 21st will not be eligible for any form of refund.
- All participants are responsible for making accurate registrations. Do not book rooms prior to ensuring job and travel arrangements, or have confirmed their roommate(s).
- One guest from your room can pay their $150 deposit to lock in their room, but all roommate(s) in the room must pay their $150 deposit within 7 days of the initial deposit.
Due to deposits being non-refundable, please sign up only when you have worked out all your travel arrangements to attend. Refunds will be issued on or before Jan 21, 2023