The Dubai NYE Experience
Join Club Jet-Lag 360 in Dubai for a week with special guests Karen and Miles Williams from the hit show Married at first sight! Our itinerary combines adventure and luxe ensuring you return home relaxed, rejuvenated, and filled with awesome stories and photos. The possibilities are endless. So make plans to make memories and check Dubai off of your bucket list!
What's included in this trip:
- 7 days & 6 nights in a 5-Star Luxury hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner
- Miracle garden
- Dubai frame
- Grand Mosque tour
- Desert safari (including camel riding, henna tattoos, and more )
- NYE celebration (with open bar)
- English speaking guide
- Dubai City Tour
- Professional photographer
- Burj Khalifa
- 24-hour on-site staff
- All taxes and fees
What's not included:
- Airfare (see details below)
- Travel insurance
- Off-site meals unless otherwise noted on the itinerary
- Transportation during leisure time
- Lunch, and dinner
- Cost of Covid-19 test
5-Star Luxe Accommodations:
Our 5-star hotel has the best views of Burj Khalifa and is within walking distance from iconic landmarks like Dubai Opera and Coca-Cola Arena, the Dubai Fountains show, and the famous Dubai Mall.
What do I need to travel to Dubai/Return?
- A valid passport (must be valid for trip duration AND six months past travel return date)
- Negative PCR test
- Valid Return Airfare
- No visa is required (if you are not a US Passport holder please contact the travel coordinator to ensure you have the correct documents to travel)
- You WILL need a negative PCR or Antigen test to return to the United States.
Are flights included in the cost of the trip?
No. The price is a land-only price. However, click here to find the best flight from your local airport to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
What does the cost include?
The cost includes accommodations, transportation between cities, some meals, and all listed activities excluding the add-ons.
Will I be able to hang with Karen and Miles?
Yes! However, their schedule may be a little different than the groups so they may not be at each event. However, to guarantee a chance to hang out with them purchase an add-on luxe activity.
How many people will be there?
There is a 50 person max for this trip. All VIP add-ons will have a 20 person cap.
When will I receive the daily itinerary?
An itinerary including hotel and transportation details at least 2 weeks prior to your trip including all necessary travel information. However, all activities listed on the itinerary are confirmed, however, be on the lookout for a few surprises!
Who is managing this trip?
Club Jet-Lag 360 is the curator and manager of this trip. Feel free to check out their website for more information
Are meals included?
Daily breakfast, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners are included. Our hotel has several dining options and a list of restaurants will also be sent out.
What is your cancelation policy?
- The initial deposit is nonrefundable. Deposits are transferable up to 60 days of your initial payment to an unregistered guest.
- Cancellations made before Oct 30th; guest will receive a full refund, excluding the deposit.
- Participants are responsible for making accurate registrations. Do not book rooms prior to ensuring job and travel arrangements, or have confirmed their roommate(s).
- One guest from your room can pay their $250 deposit to lock in their room, but all roommate(s) in the room must pay their $200 deposit within 7 days of the initial deposit.
Due to deposits being non-refundable, please sign up only when you have worked out all your travel arrangements to attend.