Take me to Rio
Join us in Rio for a week of perfect white sand beaches, lush mountains, adventure-filled excitement, sizzling nightlife and amazing food. This itinerary combines adventure and downtime ensuring you return home relaxed, rejuvenated, and filled with awesome stories.
The possibilities are endless. So make plans to make memories and check off your bucket list! Who knows, you may just find yourself.
So grab your favorite travel buddy, request that time off, and come see for yourself all that Rio has to offer.
Come along. You deserve it!
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
April 7, 2022 - April 13, 2022
Airport: Santos Dumont Airport (SDU)
Deposit Amount: $250
Book now & Save! Use Code: Early Bird
What's included in this trip:
- 4-Star Luxury Accommodations
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Certified English-speaking host
- All taxes and fees for included activities
- Select Lunches & Dinners as stated within the itinerary
- Gourmet Welcome dinner
- Welcome Caipirinha
- Air-Conditioned Ground transportation
- Daily Breakfast
- Samba class in a Ipanema studio
- Entry to a popular Samba club
- Exciting night-out with locals
- Mini Portuguese lesson
- Visit to Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Visit Dona Marta Lookout
- Tour Christ the Redeemer
- Tour Maracana Stadium
- Snap Pictures at the Selaron Steps
- Escorted night out in Lapa
- Delicious Cachaca Tasting
- Culinary Farewell Dinner
- Guided paradise beach day
- Amazonian fruit tasting
What's not included:
- Airfare (see details below)
- Travel insurance
- Off-site meals unless otherwise noted on itinerary
- Transportation during leisure time
- Cost of Covid-19 test at hotel
What do I need to travel to Brazil/Return?
- A valid passport (must be valid for trip duration AND six months past travel return date)
- Negative PCR test
- Embarkation and Disembarkation Card (Ed Card)
- Valid Return Airfare
- No visa is required (if you are not a US Passport holder please contact travel coordinator to ensure you have the correct documents to travel)
- You WILL need a negative PCR or Antigen test to return to the United States.
4-Star Luxe Accommodations:
Our luxe 4-Star hotel, located within the Leme District, just one block from the famous promenade of Leme and Copacabana beaches is a prime location safely within miles of some of Brazil’s most popular attractions.
Within just a short distance from the hotel you can view the amazing Sugar Loaf Mountain and even catch a beautiful sunset. The luxe accommodations are locate conveniently just 20 minutes outside of the SDU airport.
Allowing our travelers settle in easily and make the most of their arrival and departure day.
All rooms are equipped with AC, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a minibar.
- The initial deposit is nonrefundable. Deposits are transferable up to 60 days of your initial payment to an unregistered guest.
- Cancellations made before Sep 30th; guest will receive a full refund, excluding the deposit.
- Cancellations made before Jan 20th; guest will receive 50% refund, excluding the deposit
- Cancellations made after Jan 21st will not be eligible for any form of refund.
- All participants are responsible for making accurate registrations. Do not book rooms prior to ensuring job and travel arrangements, or have confirmed their roommate(s).
- One guest from your room can pay their $200 deposit to lock in their room, but all roommate(s) in the room must pay their $200 deposit within 7 days of the initial deposit.
Due to deposits being non-refundable, please sign up only when you have worked out all your travel arrangements to attend.